I found this recipe at whfoods.org. It was easy to make and is a terrific low-cal dinner. Just add a crusty whole wheat roll to round out the meal.
1 lb medium cooked shrimp
1 bunch asparagus cut in to 1″ lengths
1 tomato seeded and cut into 1/2″ pieces
4 medium cloves garlic pressed
3 tbs chopped fresh parsley
1 small head lettuce chopped
2 oz goat cheese crumbled
3 tbs fresh lemon juice
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 tbs dijon mustard
1 tsp honey
salt and pepper to taste
- Be sure shrimp is dry by patting with paper towel.
- Steam asparagus until crisp-tender.
- Prepare dressing.
- Toss shrimp, asparagus, parsley and tomato with dressing and garlic.
- Let shrimp mixture marinade for 15 minutes.
- Top lettuce with shrimp and goat cheese.
Saturated Fat 4g
WW Points 6